Monday, 24 September 2012

The weekend

Saturday turned out a wonderful and sunny autumnday. I worked until the afternoon, met up with my friend at  the swimmingpool, I swam my usual 1000m and then we relaxed in the spa-pools for a bit (neither of us enjoy it for long) so we headed back home and dined and then in the evening we enjoyed a wonderful perfomance at the Kapsäkki theatre called Saudade - kaihon käsikirja. Bossanova tunes with very very nostalgic lyrics. As the evening was very mild, we walked home.
And left for Tampere in the morning. But someone forgot her camera at home, so you just have to take my word for it that we stayed in the most beautiful house in Pispala, we ate at the traditional Pulteri-restaurant (I had herring) and walked in rain and stormy winds and looked at the fabulous view and the lovely houses. We made a fire in the antique cast iron stove, lit candles, enjoyed wine and dreamed of moving there...

Took the train back early this morning.

I bought new running-trousers and shirt today and tested them in the evening. Great stuff to run in.

This week is hectic. Deadline on friday! But also plenty other things, wednesday my swedish friends are coming for dinner (I had dinner at their home last week). On thursday I am first meeting up with my knitting group in the afternoon, then heading to a theatre opening in the evening and hopefully I can enjoy a glass or two after - IF I have everything ready workwise (I hope so!) - otherwise I just need to continue work. Though, it is looking good and positive.

Have a great week.

Above is one of my kitchen scales.

4 comments:

akissfromthepast said...

lovely you :) this trip to tampere is truly wonderful- i hope those kind of moments a lot to come.
here is hectic as well.. i have 2 seminars this week and so on.. :D lets keep the thumbs up :D
have a great dayy! :D

Cheri said...

Your life sounds busy, in a good way! Enjoy! Good luck with dead line!

G:a Affären said...

Oj, det var ett späckat schema, men du verkar trivas med det.
Ni verkar ha haft det trevligt i Pispala!

Kramar
Cia

G:a Affären said...

Oj, det var ett späckat schema, men du verkar trivas med det.
Ni verkar ha haft det trevligt i Pispala!

Kramar
Cia