Sunday, 9 September 2012

Time...

...seems to just fly by!

I had a very hectic week.
My best friend A arrived on thursday evening for the weekend. We've enjoyed long walks in lovely crisp autumn weather, sauna, wine, dinners, cafés, sushi, fleamarkets, a consert and last night the last night cykling for this season.

Now it's sunday evening. I have a shiatsu-massage in the morning. Lucky spoiled me! Can a week start better?

I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend and wishing you a good start to the upcoming week.

Good night dear friends!

Above is a tiny tin amongst my books. Finnish runner Paavo Nurmi in running position on the lid.

2 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

Sounds like a great weekend! And I'm very jealous of your massage! :)

Nina said...

I do recommend shiatsu for everyone, it is such a powerful massage, a very healing one. My masseur knows my body already and it is good to hear what she has to say, what she reads from my body. Wonderful!