Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Demanding tuesday

The weekend passed with friends and music, on sunday the annual Herring market kicked off for 270th time! In beautiful sunshine, I walked in the harbour, looked at the many many people whom had arrived, the beautiful fishing vessels, the air filled with sounds of market, the harbour, the seagulls, the scent of fish.
It was a beautiful day and I tasted some wonderful delicasies and some even found it's way to my home...

I'm soon jumping in water, time for a swim!

Above is my little bird, sitting on a book, giving me a demanding look!

1 comment:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Dear Nina,
What a wonderful weekend you had ...... you can never beat good food with good friends can you ?
....and, I have a little bird like that but he has been touched and rubbed so much, he has lost his wings and is so smooth !
So sorry that I haven't been around much ..... I am still getting used to my new computer !! XXXX