Thursday, 18 October 2012

These boots were made for walking


Oh, so much going on in life and so little time to blog about it;) But I assume that is what we are all struggling with - to find balance. Not only regarding blogging, but in general.

Last night I went out running, it was fairly late, the night was mild and I run along paths in the forest and there was very little light.  I suddenly reflected upon the fact that I know these paths so well, I only need enough light to see were the path runs but I need not see the ground clearly. I trust!
Afterwards I enjoyed a sauna and fell asleep very happy!

This boot or shoe above was not really made for walking, but for holding ink;) Have been listening to this song. Makes me want to go for walkabouts in boots...




2 comments:

akissfromthepast said...

lovely shoe! this picture is like some of those renaissance paintings whit flowers and items..
here is the same problem: finding balance whit this hectic life..
i am so happy that you infromed be about that book of Kalha. it was so thrilling that couldn't almost sleep at all because all of that beauty :D
have a great day lovely you!

Victoria said...

Beautiful post..I especially loved the way you described knowing the paths in the forest well.. and trusting! Very poetic! Gorgeous photo!
Victoria