Sunday, 23 December 2012

Speedy angelband

video


I found this in a container, or in fact I think it was my friend Anna, who found it when we were digging through a container one late summerafternoon. It was neatly wrapped in silkpaper, inside the original box. I believe it to be from the 40's or 50's. I try to give it a good home. I enjoy the speedy angelband during christmas. And wrap it in silkpaper after the holidays and place it inside the box.

I wonder who it belonged to?

Merry Christmas to you all!

Ps. I might give the impression I have just found "video" in my camera, hence posting a second short film on the blog;)

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Vanhat enkelikellot olivat messinkiä ja niissä on kaunis sointi. Nykyiset ovat jotakin soimatonta metallisekoitusta ne vain kilkattavat. Hyvää joulu sinulle Nina!

P.K said...

Wishing you a Happy Christmas and all the best in 2013!

akissfromthepast said...

upea enkelikello!
monet uusista eivät muuten edes soi :)
kivoja nää sun viedopostaukset :) :)

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

How pretty Nina ...... we used to have something very similar when I was a child which was the 50's/60's !!
Wishing you,your family and friends a wonderful Christmas and thank you for another year of blogging friendship. Enjoy every minute of the Christmas holidays. Much love. XXXX