Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013!






I went for a run and then I went winterbathing with my friends, I swam three times in the sea and saw fireworks in the sky!

Later I attended a wonderful party with wonderful people and feel very blessed and honoured to know such a variety of people who are so genuinely kind and generous and warm and loving!

Above is one of my framed Deborah Bowness wallpapers and on top two small vintage oil paintings, both found at fleamarkets. The one on the right is my latest find;) Just painted the frame black. It is painted by a russian artist in the 50's.

Wishing all love, respect, joy, happiness and peace!

4 comments:

akissfromthepast said...

swimming whit the fireworks in the sky is wonderful luxury :)
your new year sounds wonderful so the upcoming year is going to be one wonderful year too :)
xoxo

renilde said...

You took a great start Nina, i wish you a happy year full of small and big wonderful surprises,love and joy, x

Cheri said...

Your new year sounds like fun! Hope the year will continie like that!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Happy Nw Year Nina,
May it be filled with love and kindness and thank you for your blogging friendship throughout 2012 and here's to more of the same in 2013 .... much love. XXXX