Friday, 14 June 2013

Moving!





Yes. I have put my lovely apartment up for sale and I am moving!

I shall let you know more once all has been settled.

I have been very happy here and I believe anyone moving into this apartment will be as happy.

Change is good. I feel brave and I am proud of myself for beeing this brave.

Happy weekend dear friends!

Above is a knife I bought today, it has the name Hagar engraved. Not a very common name. I only know one Hagar. And that is author Hagar Olsson.

I have been listening to this song. Very suitable for rainy and windy and chilly summer days...

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Muutot ovat käännekohtia. Toivotan onnea uuteen!

akissfromthepast said...

On hyvä välillä katsoa maailmaa eri kantilta. Maisema vaihtuu ja uutta omanlaista löytyy aina. Hagar on kyllä mielenkiintoinen nimi :)
Onnea ja lykkyä uuteen! uusi koti on upea, sulla on taito saada semmoista aikaan.