Monday, 3 June 2013

This country...


...has turned tropical again. It's hot!
No wonder I could  spot a few parrots in my flat...they are talking to each other in a language I do not understand;)
I'm listening to two very chatty parrots and  Coop and an electric fan whilst drinking water and ice-tea and trying very hard to consentrate on something that begins with w...but not for long, as I better hook up with a pirot and get myself a banjo and some whiskey and perhaps we'll get down to some real parrot-business!

3 comments:

G:a Affären said...

Ha, ha, värmen kan ställa till det! Angenämt ändå!

Kramar
Cia

Don said...

"She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot."
Mark Twain

Nina said...

Oh Don I love that!!!!