Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Thank you dear friends!





I am well, just very busy with a new dayjob and still trying to cope with jobs not yet ready, from my freelance past. And the moving. Plus I'm moving again in just a few days, I found another house that is more suited for my needs. I am very pleased, but there's plenty for one person to handle. Today when I cykled home in the rain from work, I for a split second had a thought, now I really wish there would be a warm gentle dear person waiting for me at home. I seldom feel lonely, in fact I don't think I have felt lonely, but today I was especially happy to have a furry friend. One of those days, one of those days.


So it will be a little quiet on the blogfront for a while. But I am still here and even if I don't leave comments, I still pop in and read your posts.

Take care and thank you for popping by, though it is rather quiet here. And thank you for your lovely words, they warm my heart.

 Above is one of my etched glasses.


2 comments:

Cheri said...

Kuulostaa kovin kiireiseltä todellakin, nuo kaikki muutot vielä mukana. Toivottavasti elämä hemmottelee sinua ja ehdit nauttia myös rauhallisista hetkistä.

Don said...

"Silence is the true friend that never betrays." ~Confucius