Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Life...





...is very good. I am happy where I'm at, what I'm doing and whom I get to share my everyday with.


Trying to sort out things to keep. Not sure about the tiny, hih, flowercolumn...it's of russian origin. I find it beautiful, just not an easy piece unless you have a palace. And by now you all go OMG, we thought she lived in a palace. Or at least, she has given the impression the cottage is of palace dimensions... I could always use it as a bar. To just hang by when I'm home. Where are you? Oh I'm just hanging in the bar...or then I could paint it a colour more suitable for the surroundings. Huuuuge dilemma. Huge!

And now, hold on to your hats. Guess what I did yesterday? I bodyboarded!!!! If you have never heard of it, here's a video. It was lots of fun. And one has found a few previosly un-noticed muscles.

Have a great Halloween!

1 comment:

akissfromthepast said...

Kaunis kukkapylväs!
Kyllähän tuollaiselle on aina joku tila :D
totta on, että kaikki ei pääse helposti oikeuksiinsa kun pienet tilat..mutta ripsaus mielikuvitusta niin johan mahtuu hyvin.

uuu and what a new hobby you have tried! looks so much fun! =)