Monday, 2 December 2013

December


Dear friends, time has flown again. It is already december!
We've only had a little snow here, for the past few days. The sea is still open, only by the shore you could spot the ice taking form.

I've just been out for a lovely run. Had a shower and then had dinner.I seem to have a thing for almonds, roasted almonds. I add roasted almonds to almost any dish...hih!

Stay warm dear friends. I have been listening to this. It is not a new song, but for some reason I have now got this song on my skin. Mando Diao is more famous for singing in english, and also for a rather different gendre than this song. But I love this. Poem by Gustaf Fröding.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Minunkin heikkouteni ovat mantelit, missä muodossa tahansa :)
Järvi on jo jäässä ja hyvin tarkenee kun laittaa tulet uuneihin. Mukavaa joulukuuta!