Sunday, 2 March 2014

House





Ok. Please sit down. I have something I want to tell you. I think you already know, but I want you to hear it from me.

I'm buying a house. Yes. I have finally, finally, finally, found a house I like and that suits my needs and my budget.
Hence the looooong silence.

Time to soon start packing. Again! Still,there are matters such as drain, water and electricity that needs to be taken care of first;) Little faun shall play his horn in a new location later in the spring.




2 comments:

Cheri said...

Onnittelut!!! Kodin löytyminen on suuri riemu. Kyllä sen tietää kun oikea tulee kohdalle.

G:a Affären said...

Men så roligt och har du någon som flyttar dit med dig?
Jag hade missat en del inlägg, förstår inte hur det gått till. Såg att du varit till Italien, och kan hantera lera!

Kramar
Cia