Thursday, 10 July 2014

Happiness...


...is a (borrowed) rowingboat in the reeds. I had planned to buy a cheap rowingboat and had already contacted a seller online, but whilst waiting for a reply sent a rowingboat-request on facebook, and as it happens a friend of mine had a rowingboat in their garden;) So we made a deal that I organize an official place at the harbour for it, and her and her family can use it when they feel like taking a boat-trip. Excellent! As I often think we could share many more things, things we do not use constantly...so I am well pleased. And this is a glassfibre boat that needs very little care, as I don't have plenty of sparetime on my hands.
Took a first little trip on the bay last night, we had a mild breeze and wonderful scenery.
Later we watched a game of football and whilst cykling home decided to stop and  enjoy a skinnydip in the sea with the most spectacular yellow moon just above the treetops. Summer at its best! Enjoy!

No comments: