Thursday, 6 November 2014

Time.


My weeks and days have been filled with all sorts. Love. Movies. Renovation. Music. Cykling. Yoga. Work. A kitchen is very mych taking shape.
There was also a nameday. I am not custom to celebrating namedays, well, there are a few dear ones who do remember and send gifts (yes I know, I am spoiled!)...but I just happened to look through my calender when with L, so I said (with irony), Oh my, the 26th is just around the corner, can´t wait!
So wonderful L saved the date. L told me the orchestra got caught up in traffic, so did the acrobats apparently, but we shared a piece of cake in a lovely cafe. Don't get me wrong, I could have had a whole piece, but I have always loved sharing. There's something more to it, but I can't put my finger on it. We always order one piece and then we share. It is sort of our thing. And it's not a diet thing. Well, nothing really worth mentioning, just so happened that once someone asked, why we share. L replied, "I don't think we've ever thought why, we just like to". Later the same day, L took me out for dinner. What a spoiled little creature I am.

November took over.

Above is a little detail from my bathroom. The tin-thingy is from Istanbul. Something I picked up at the grand bazaar.



2 comments:

G:a Affären said...

Kära Nina.

Det är bra att du väljer vän med omsorg, och den du delar kakan med!

Varma kramar /Cia

Temps Perdu said...

Finaste Cia <3 Kram!!!!