Tuesday, 23 December 2014

It´s time...



Last week, I manged to squeeze in a short trip to Helsinki on thursday evening, to meet up with my knitting ladies. There we sat, all together again, at cafe Fleuriste. Time always flies when we meet, so I hope to see you all soon again!

On friday I had friends over, we sat and chatted for hours on end. What joy it is to have a huge table to gather friends around. Oh my, I've forgotten to tell you, I found a 40's table at the fleamarket, a real bargain! Now we can be plenty at the table in my house!

I spent a mini-christmas with my parents on saturday, as my parents spend christmas with my brother and his family. They live approx 200km away from me. So we meet up before christmas and eat and spend time together.
 
Last night, me and L and hundreds of others, gathered at the church to hear the local choir perform christmas songs. A beautiful event. I sang with the choir last autumn, the idea was for me to be with them up until christmas and the annual christmas-concert. But I fell ill just before the consert and lost my voice! I would love to sing with them, I just don't have that time, and I am not known for doing things half-heartedly and now this year I have the renovation that takes up all my sparetime...but maybe one day...
I enjoyed last night so much. Thank you sooooo much for a beautiful night. L and me enjoyed mulled wined after and a certain someone baked gingerbread at midnight...

It's time. To THANK YOU for all your kind comments, your messages and your cards. It's time to wish you all a merry christmas.

Here is an alltime favorite, Louis Armstrong, Is that you Santa Claus? Enjoy!

Above is my christmas-bouquet. Red roses, red amaryllis, pine-branches, eucalyptus branch. I have since taking the pic, added a red anemone.


1 comment:

Cheri said...

Onnellista ja lämminhenkistä joulunaikaa, Nina!