Tuesday, 30 December 2014

More movies...

It's great beeing on holiday and live where Ilive. Last night whilst we were having supper, L suddenly suggested we should check out yet another movie. A movie I sort of jokingly suggested we should check out when we saw the trailer the other day. So once we had eaten and enjoyed coffee and even made the dishes, we walked to the cinema and got comfortable with our 3D-glasses and enjoyed Exodus. We both really enjoyed it! I must admit I did not expect to actually be so caught up in the film. I was slightly amused at first with the various english accents and the make-up, you know the heavy eyeliners, the dark foundation, the black wigs. So in the beginning when they showed slaves pulling heavy blocks of stone, I could not help myself from whispering "sorry, but I think it's polystyrene" ...luckily L has a (good!) sence of humour...

I have been busy for a few days...yesterday my friend asked if I wanted an old cupboard of hers, she is moving out of her workshop, and has some furniture that needs to be relocated. So the cupboard moved into my kitchen. A little detail below. It is so beautiful. It is a perfect pair for my cabinet. A small detail in the lower picture.

Then I hurried home to pick up my stuff and off I hurried to play badminton with L. After an hour on court I hurried home after a quick shower, to meet yet another friend...

And rest is history.

Today has also been a friend day. I met up with my friend Ulla,  who lives in a village nearby, for lunch. We laughed so much, she was about to fall off the chair. This time it wasn't me! I am usually the one that falls off chairs laughing.

Today we are not heading to the cinema, hih! Our friends from Luxemburg are coming for a visit.

Midweek. Enjoy!

No comments: