Monday, 5 January 2015

All sorts

...as I am still on holiday...here comes some more rabble from a certain someone, hih!

Last night, me and my two friends had a sauna. Being in Finland, that is not special nor really worth mentioning. But this particular sauna is, in my opinion, definitely worth mentioning. It's by the shore, nobody around, it's heated with wood and rather cozy. Our friend M was also supposed to join us, but she had a rather nasty coincidence at home, earlier that day. (Nobody was hurt, just nasty).

So I came to the sauna, with bags filled with candles and goodies: all sorts of stuff you can scrub your face and body with, facemasks, bodyoils to leave on whilst in the sauna (makes your skin oh so soft), hairmasks, you  name it! There was this mix of different essential-oils in the air, three beautiful ladies having a spa on a sunday-evening. It was sooooo relaxing.

Cykling home later the same evening, I felt all blessed, again.

These are by far the best suggestions for New Years resolutions. By the ever so lovely Nina Hemmingsson. I am a huge fan of her work and I have all her albums, and love to read her strips in Aftonbladet (this image is taken from their site).


So, a new week. Have a good one. Be safe friends!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Ihanaa, puuhakasta ja rakkaudentäyteistä alkanutta vuotta sinulle! Tuollaiset saunaretket ovat mannaa niin ruumiille kuin mielelle.