Wednesday, 4 February 2015

And the award goes to...





... my dearest darling L!!!


I have been mega ill. With an aggressive throat-infection and very high fever. I have been without voice since sunday and just slept if possible. Today is the first day I only have a slight temperature.

Darling  L has carried organic lemons and ginger, honey and oranges from the shop. Ice-cream for my sore throat. Coughmedecin from the pharmacy. He has brought me the most beautiful tulips. He has made litres and litres of tea with ginger, lemon and honey for me. Pealed garlic. He has made saltwater for me to gorgle with. He has shovelled endless amounts of snow. He has stroked my back to ease the coughing. He has dried my tears. He has kissed the pain away.

I have the most wonderful and loving boyfriend. I love him and feel so blessed and thankful for all that he has done for me. I have told him. Do not worry. I tell him every day how thankful I am. I don't live out my emotions online, I make sure to express them IRL, preferably face to face.

................................................................................................................................................................

So there was a birthday. We made waffles. My wish. We had just dined out a few days prior, so I decided to want to spend my birthday at home. I attended my watergym session, stayed on for a little "spa", facemask and essential-sauna-body-oil. Came home and we made WAFFLES!!!!

I received so many birthdaygifts. I shall show you later when I'm feeling better. Picture above is of gits from L, red roses and champagne and a lovely pressie.

Oh I hope you have followed up on the wonderful story on HONY, of this exceptional and wonderful young man Vidal and what happened after that one charming (first) picture of him.
This has made me so very happy!

Take care!




1 comment:

renilde said...

yes you are right,watching all the madness going on on this planet is heartbreaking, we are so lucky.

congratulations with your birthday,and get well soon, you have been cared for very well indeed, that's wonderful, x