Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Dreamcatcher





I received this dreamcatcher as a gift from my student Ida. It is so beautuful and so me. I love the colours, and it's recykled from leftover materials.


Please stop the press! I also received something as wonderful as anonymous internet love! It's the second time! It's a set off to internet hate-mail that especially female politicians and activists have received. To try to silence them. To scare them. If you want to make someone happy, then why not send them some anonymous internet love. Here's the link in swedish. So thank you, whoever has sent me the beautiful words.

I have been listening to this, and I just want to kiss my darling.. love is the sweetest of all and I am so much in love. And as if that wasn't wonderful enough, I am beeing loved back in return!


No comments: