Friday, 27 March 2015

Weekend again!





I cannot understand how fast the weeks and days pass. It is weekend again!


Anna Järvinen's concert is still here with me, her songs on my skin.

As extreme waffle-enthusiasts we are sad to have to inform you we did not have time to make waffles on Vårfrudagen (also known as waffleday 25th of march), but this will be compensated during the weekend, I promise!


Above is an antique flour jug I found in a charity shop. It was in their window for a long time, I often passed it and thought it beautiful, yesterday I decided to ask how much it costs. It was cheap and it is perfect for herbs in my kitchen window.

Have a wonderful weekend dear friends!


1 comment:

Cheri said...

Kaunis kulho, ehkä sekin katseli ikkunassa sinua ikävöiden ja toivoen. Nyt se sai hyvän kodin.
Iloista viikonloppua!