Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Yet another day in may

I have been unpacking some boxes, packed over a year ago. I was looking for a certain thing, and stumbled upon my collection of french cards, you know I have a vast collection. I have collected French cards since my early twenties, when I lived in Paris...
I decided to unpack a few.

Earlier this week I stumbled upon these images, by artist Puuung. Well, I think these lovely images of what real love looks like are so charming. I believe this is what real love looks like. The best sort, the everyday love. I hope we never forget to dance the way we do, at home, just the two of us. Or how I love to put my arms around L when he is making the dishes. Makes me happy as there is a cat that looks like my Muru.  Enjoy!

So many wonderful things taking  place this week, so wishing you a wonderful week, all you wonderful people.

No comments: