Thursday, 4 June 2015

A door in bloom

When renovating, I try to use things that I have found in the house that can be used, if it is in working order, like my stove and the basin in the bathroom. Most doors. This door was in the attic, a boooring and ugly 80's wooden door. But I needed a door for my bathroom, so I used this one and thought, I'll do something to it one day. This is the outcome. The surroundings are still in process,  slowly slowly.

I started by covering the door with old booksheets.
I then started to add flowers.

Ended up with a door in bloom..


4 comments:

Cheri said...

Voi miten romanttinen makuuhuoneen ovi. Kuin pääsy salaiseen puutarhaan :)

Temps Perdu said...

Kiitos. Lisäsin vielä vähän kukkia, mutta nyt se on valmis!

G:a Affären said...

Men så underfundig du är och vilket personligt och fint resultat! Love it!

Kramar /Cia

Temps Perdu said...

Tack fina Cia!