Thursday, 16 July 2015

Proudly present

I am happy when my friends and colleagues do well and get recognition for their work. So now I am proud to introduce my friend Lorraine Spiteri, we participated and worked in the same EU-project some years ago, and became friends.

Here is her portraits that are part of a series of portraits of women in Malta.





Above is a detail in my bedroom.The round box is so beautiful, it has lovely embroidery on the inside. I have no clue what it might have been used for. Storage of some sort, but what?



2 comments:

G:a Affären said...

Tyckte mig se en hyllning till det vackra och underbar musik.

Tänk att förvaring av något också var så bearbetad och viktig förr, det är annat än dagens plastpåsar.
Allt vackert till dig!

Kramar /Cia

Temps Perdu said...

Tack finaste!