Saturday, 15 August 2015

Bring it on!


I, personally, believe love is everywhere. You just need to open up your heart and dare to be yourself, dare to be vulnerable. But you also need to give. Unconditionally. If you are greedy, or only want acceptance, then you are not open for love. Then you are open for other things, often criticism and that doesn´t heal a soul.


I have always been a very lucky soul, to have been a target for much love and I have been given so much love in life. I do love, too much at times, but rather so than not loving at all.

So. this sign in my kitchen is in my opinion a perfect portion of a reminder to open up for love with all it's beauty, as well as cocky, let love come, I'm ready to take on the challenge of love -sort of way. Because you need to work on all relationships, nothing and nobody should be taken for granted.
Låt kärleken komma is the last words in a favorite song by Eva Dahlgren, Innan kärleken kom. Here sung by another darling, Helen Sjöholm.

So love, love and love!

No comments: