Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Almost ready!

My cabinet is almost ready, just need paint. I am going to paint it the same colour as the walls. I am not going to paint the door, I scraped it off paint during the weekend. Many of you might go, well daaah, of course you're not going to paint the door as it is perfect the way it is! But a few of my fb-friends were worried last night, hih!

Here is a picture of the door pre-scraping.


And now, dear friends, hold on to your hats, here is the cabinet pre-paint:





And look inside!





I am sooooo proud and sooooo happy! It turned out just the way I had pictured it in my mind and wished for. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Ihana, olet tosi taitava.

Temps Perdu said...

Kiitos!!!! Olen kyllä kovin innostuntu ja ylpeä. Hyvä siitä tuli! Piirustuksesta valmiiseen kaappiin, juuri vanhan talon henkeen sopiva.