Saturday, 28 November 2015

Crafting and love

I have been crafting a lot, so much fun! Making things for my label Ninitchi.

Yesterday I stumbled upon this really fun crafting idea, I was in fact looking for a guide on how to make a bench out of two chairs. I know how to, but I sometimes check guides as to see if there is something I need to take into consideration...so I found my way into Strömsö's page, what a fantastic treasure-page filled with plenty of fun crafting. Strömsö is a lifestyle tv-series, has been running for years. I don't have a tv, so I don't follow any series - even though most programmes can be seen on the web-tv. I just forget there are programmes that are fun and definitely worth seeing. Here is the link to the spoon-angels that I am crafting for my own wall. Even if you may not be able to see the actual clip, there's a pictured guide on how to make these charming angels.

Stay tuned for my angels...



I found a star-lantern at the fleamarket. I made a little tealight-holder for it. It gives a really beautiful reflection on the ceiling and walls.






I have a date tonight. With the one and only darling L.
Soooo looking forward to some quality-time with the most handsome and charming man I know. First I need to finish my crafting and then make myself ready, so much fun to have romantic dates - even though we have been a couple for a long while. We both believe it keeps the relationship healthy and sparkling. I still get butterflies in my tummy when I see him. And I go all spaghetti when he looks at me. I am so much in love!

No comments: