Sunday, 1 November 2015

Well hello November

This autumn has been so mild, so beautiful in colours and rich in light.
I took this photo during the week. I love the light.



We had a date with L yesterday. I got to suggest what to do. So I baked a lemon and poppyseedcake. It is sooooo delicious, and if you want to try it out, here is a recipy. It takes about one and half hours to bake and cool it enough before you can eat it, so plan in advance. But it is a very special and delicious cake, so if you want to make any occasion a little special, this is one way to create it...

I packed cups, milk, honey, Earl grey tea, a lantern, the cake and dressed warm and we cykled out to the shore. It sure was appreciated. And I enjoyed it tremendously too. I love this man so much! Luckily he is as romantic as I. He enjoys these small outings, sitting in candle-light, wrapped up in blankets, looking out at the sea - watching the world turn off the lights, while drinking hot tea and eating delicious cake.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, life is good. Thank you universe, I like you!

Take care you wonderful beautiful people out there. Spread love!


No comments: