Sunday, 8 November 2015

Well what a weekend!

Yesterday my dear friends Jossu and Jaska arrived and after a few hours on our own, we joined our other friends Kaisa and Tuomo at their wonderful home, and had a sort of before-party, we then headed to a bar called Ölvin to see a band called Antero Raimo & ovet, a really lovely crazy band. Their music is a combination of old and new, some clezmer and gypsy sounds. But what charms me is the lyrics.
What a fun night, with lots of dancing and laughter.

Today I travelled to Helsinki to meet up with my friend Tiia, we had lunch and then saw Tabu at the National theatre. I loved it. What an experince! Tero Jartti and Seela Sella on stage and Jaakko Kuusisto as musician. I cried at times as it was so beautiful.


Fathers day and my gifts were well appreciated. So there, if you want to treat your loved ones for christmas with a gift that really matters, remember the charity-shops.

Wishing you all a wonderful end of week! Remember to love!

1 comment:

akissfromthepast said...

Greatness that you got so wonderful weekend and what a beauties you got there in the pic :)
Love love love!