Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Idea

... I try to find cheap, but still fun ideas to share, when people get stuck when planning christmas-presents.
Not everyone has a large budget to use, and not everyone has the time to make gifts themselves.

So this years sweet christmas-present idea is here, if you live in Finland you can just purchaise this little treat.There's a bunch of options to choose from, to my friend, to my darling, to the lovely one...

The ones not living in Finland can make this themselves. Buy (or make) a chocolate bar. The decide what you want to write to your friend. Then print or write it in a fine font. Paint or cut pictures from magazines. Attach to the chocolate bar.
Simple! It's the thought that counts isn't it? And chocolate is always right...

I gave one of these to my darling L last night, I hid it among his things. And he was happily surprised.



PS. This is not a sponsored post, nor do I work for this company.

2 comments:

akissfromthepast said...

So true! This has message and sweet inside :)

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

What a lovely idea ...... you don't have to spend loads of money on Christmas presents, do you ? XXXX