Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Kiitos! Tack! Thank you!

My inbox on facebook is filled with wondeful messages, there is a new feature, that you receive a notification that there is a message that needs to be accepted. Previously messages from people that you didn't know could end up in a folder called "other".
Little did I know that I would even receive thanks in the post. I can't believe how kind and generous people are! As I have told you, the walls in my house echo of kind and friendly words and I look back at all the kind, friendly and warm people I met during the two past weekends when my home was open for the Traditional Christmas Homes -event.

I am blessed. Thank you! Kiitos! Tack!



On an other note, me and L had a date last night. We haven't had too much time to spend just the two of us, so we headed to Helsinki, walked along the Töölö bay, stopped and drank a glass of sparkling wine by the shore and looked at the old lace-villas reflecting their lights in the sea. It was so beautiful. We then headed to the Finlandia house to see lovely Melody Gardot in consert. Here is Our love is easy, oh lala! We had a lovely romantic night. We almost fell asleep on the bus home. More dates coming up during this week...can't wait to spend more quality-time with this handsome and lovely man I am so very much in love with!

Take care dear friends!


No comments: