Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Accessories

I've always had a thing for accessories. Brooches, scarves, watches, jewellery....

So of course I fell for this charming print by the ever so lovely and talented Jo Waterhouse. Check out her fab blog at Toot.

It now hangs in my kitchen. And it is signed, hih, I made a small extra request upon ordering mine. (Thank's Jo!)





I got another one, because obviously one has to cut out and dress up as well. So this spring I can be spotted wearing fancy accessories. I am quite sure I will be the fashion-talk of the town, oh look at HER, she is sooooo stylish! I shall be asked, who are you wearing and the answer shall be, Jo Waterhouse! Of course!

Spring, I am so ready for you! Are you?

1 comment:

Jo Waterhouse said...

Hooray! I love your high fashion twist - hilarious