Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Complete collection

I have collected a certain kind of antique chairs for my kitchen table. I inherited a few and wanted the same style and now after many years, the collection is complete. I think it looks wonderful. I have plans on updating my kitchen table, I wish for a table with the legs in the corners, as this table is in fact a four persons table with an extension piece in the middle. The legs of the table are in the way. But, it is minor problem. This table is very good. I bought it soon 1½years ago for 20 euros at our local fleamarket, for christmas. I needed a bigger table as we had guest for christmas and this 40's table was perfect. It still is. But, once I find a table suitable for my kitchen and my collection of chairs and suitable for my economy, then maybe...


No comments: