Thursday, 12 May 2016

Charging batteries

That is what I did on tuesday after a very short day at work.
I paid a visit to my friends O and J who live in a small cottage in a nearby village. The surrounding is forest, it is very peaceful and quiet.
I was first served delicious mango lassi, we sat on the veranda and listened to compilation cassettes of Carola (a finnish singer who unfortunately passed away far too early) and relaxed.

J prepared a delicious dinner, with plenty of chili and tofu and my favorite, coconutmilk.
For dessert we drank coffee from old china cups and had waffles with raspberries and whipped cream.

I had such a relaxing time in the company of two wonderful friends. I am blessed. Grateful.

Kiitos ihanat hemmottelusta!


A ladybird sunbathing on a vintage glassbottle in my friends' garden.

No comments: