Saturday, 9 July 2016

Lö kokkemoo paraply kikkerii kokkeroo

This is a picture from a magazine, a column for advice. This Maisa from Tampere is asking about a song she sang 60 years ago, probably a french song and she could still remember some of the lyrics; Lö kokkemoo paraply kikkerii kokkeroo.
Well, it is so funny as she has written the french spoken words in finnish, hih!

It is a french song indeed, called Le coq est mort!
Here it is sung in french!


Well my dear friends, it is again time for me take a short farewell and see you soon, I shall be enjoying the rest of my summer offline. See you in august! Take care! Love!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Hi you have a lovely blog and I always enjoy reading it, so many interesting stories, enjoy your break.

Nina said...

Dear Trisha, thank you so much for your kind and sweet comment.

Jukka Polvi said...

I think it's old trad song called Le coq est mort