Wednesday, 27 July 2016

On bells and waffles and book cabinets

It has been good to spend time offline. I had to make an earlier return due to the need to advertise an event, so thought I'll come say hello.

So what were the ingredients for this summer?

Dylan LeBlanc made a reappearance in my life. I used to listen to him a lot, but for some reason he fell into oblivion. Now he is back. And I love his latest album Cutenary tale too, not just the old familiar ones. Here is a lovely album called Paupers field. Enjoy!

One day I manged to lock myself out of my house. But I had a window open so I just climbed in again. And that was it. Felt odd to have gone from ooooooh noooooo to all sorted in less than five minutes.

My summer has also been filled with plenty of blueberries. No, I cannot take credit for picking any. But I have sold many buckets. A certain dear F (he is an asylum seeker whom I have become friends with) , has been picking the berries and my friends and acquaintances have been generous and bought plenty! I have my freezer full! I told my dear friend F, that in the winter, everytime I eat blueberries, I shall be thinking of you. Oh my, that made him blush. But, all in all, he has enjoyed spending time in the forest and managed to earn enough to buy a computer, hooray!

Waffles! I have baked many hundreds. Every thursday it is waffle-day at the kiosque, and people have loved it. We never expected it to be such a success!

Liljevisan. A few years ago I attended a small musical venue in a nearby village called Liljendal. The evening was beautiful, the venue is set on a hill by a river, the evening sun, the warm breeze, the beautiful songs and many artists. A small dream was born there and then. To perhaps one day have a chance to perform there. Well, on a certain july evening, I made a dream come true. One of the artists was unable to attend, so a few days prior to Liljevisan I received a phonecall and was asked if I perhaps had a chance to cover. Of course I did. I was so happy. My darling L and his wonderful family all attended. What a gesture of love and I am thankful for the generous support.

I am working on my livingroom at the moment, and finally managed to hang the wallpaper I won last autumn over at Anna Malmberg's  blog, Northern delight.


The peacock chair is a fleamarketfind. So comfy to sit in.
My livingroom is a big room. I have never been too fond of big rooms, I am more for the small and cozy. So what I want is to divide the room into different sections, this is one way, to use different wallpaper. Let's see how the outcome will be.
This is another end of the same room. I have missed my book cabinet. Soon it shall be filled with my favorite books again.


Some people are spoiled. I am! Last night my darling gave me a present.
It contained this beauty! A dotted bicykle bell! Oh love! Tack än en gång älskling!



Wishing you lovely summerdays filled with love.
See you soon again!

No comments: