Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Summer!

Oh, the summer is at it's peak, and the weather took a drastic turn, it is damp and fairly chilly. But since I am working on my renovation, it does not matter. In my renovation so much has happened in a few weeks. We are about to paint the ceiling in the drawing room and prepare the walls with isolation and paper, so that we can wallpaper next week.

This year when my house is part of the open house event LWT, the whole house will be on show.
Here are pictures of my house Lilla Ljuva, a few more pictures on the way. My darling L has been kind enough to take pictures of my house for the venue.

On friday we were invited to the opening of this years summerplay at our local summertheatre, Lurens. This year they perform Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book. And what we experienced was something very empowering, so funny, so charming. The play was fresh and brave. We were so excited! We were so proud of the participants! And we were absolutely charmed by a little monkey! Oh my did we laugh every time she took the stage and she charmed everyone in the audience! Berta!



Time to continue work. Put on some music and dance. Love. Remember you are worthy of all good and worthy of love!

No comments: