Monday, 29 August 2016

The weekend

Ah bless, according to our calculation we had 1254 guests during the weekend. My house Lilla Ljuva was one of the many houes open during the Loviisan wanhat talot -event.

I had the honor to welcome Cheri from Autuas olo -blog to my home, a wonderful soul entered my house and I am happy to have finally met face to face. Kiitos vierailusta ihana Cheri!
She has captured many details in my home, if you want to have a look, here is the link. There are wonderful pictures from other houses too!

Another wonderful friend who captured lovely pics from my home is Marjo. She will feature other homes in her blog Marjon matkassa, so stay tuned.  Here is the link to her feature of her visit to Lilla Ljuva, my home. 

The walls of my home echo kind and warm words, I am so thankful for all the kind comments and the lovely people who came to visit. 
On saturday my friends came just before closing, so once the last guesta had left, we had pizza and opened a bottle of red. Kiitos ihanat! Lokakuussa taas!
Kiitos! Tack! Thank you! Merci! Grazie! Gracias! Спасибо Большое!






Above is my "new" stove. It has not yet been connected, so I cannot light a fire, but hopefully it will be connected soon-ish... 
Wishing you all a wonderful week! Love and love even more!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Kiitos kauniista sanoistasi, Nina. Lilla Ljuva oli suurin houkutin lähteä taas Loviisaan. Enkä pettynyt, sain kokea esteettisen elämyksen vailla vertaa. Huikea määrä vierailijoita, mutta en lainkaan ihmettele. Kiitos, ihana, lämpimästä vastaanotosta ja kotisi avaamisesta!