Sunday, 20 November 2016

Intense





I've held a theatre workshop during the weekend, a lot of fun! What wonderful creative energy I get to surround myself with!The participants were of all age, which was also fun. We have played plenty of games.We then explored and improvised characters using lots of different hats and shoes and different tensions. Oh my, I feel so privileged to work within this field.

On saturday I threw the first real party in my house. I had invited twelve guests, ten of them could attend. I made plenty of food to eat. The menu consisted of a salad as a base, shredded crisp ice-sallad with fresh herbs (basil, coriander, parsley) flavored with a hint of white balsamico.
I had made an omelette with cheddar cheese that was served cold. I served trout,  and tofu for the vegan guests. I had marinated black and green olives with garlic, sundried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, small organic crisps filled with tapenade and shrimps in aioli, bred with hummus and an 80´s classic, fruit skewers with watermelon, cantaloupe, kiwi and pear.
For desert I had baked a blueberry tarte, with cream filling and chocolate truffles. Together with my darling L, we managed to get all sorted just before the guests arived.

I had bought eight bottles of sparkling wine, one was left unopened!
I have the world's kindest boyfriend. During the day, when I was away on my theatre workshop, he had done all the dishes, taken care of the empty bottles and I came home to a house with absolutely no signs of a party!

I am so pleased. Happy to have such wonderful people in my life! And a house that now can host small parties. And happy to have a partner to co-host with.

I took no pictures. I just never had the time!

Now sunday is coming to a close. Time to cuddle up in bed, maybe read for a short while.
And remember to love and believe you are worthy of all good that comes your way. Wish and strive for peace. Take care!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Your party sounded wonderful so lucky to come home and all the dishes done, you have a lovely blog best wishes from Scotland.

Nina said...

Thank you so much dear Trisha!