Friday, 11 November 2016

There is a crack in everything. That´s how the light gets in.

A beautiful morning. To wake up to an orange sun rising. The warm light it spread.

Followed by the news of our dear Leonard Cohen.
I saw him in consert in september 2012. It was a magical night. I have loved his words and his melodies for decades. There is a crack in everything. That´s how the light gets in.

On tuesday me and my darling saw wonderful Weeping Willows at Tavastia. What a fantastic night! Their music resonates good vibes in me. Fills me with good. I was happy, I still am.
There was a fine moment when singer Magnus Carlson made a dream come true! He invited guitarhero Esa Pulliainen on stage and performed an old Agents song. In finnish!!!! I found a clip from youtube, wonderful!!!!! Surujen kitara!

We have been blessed with plenty of wonderful snow! Winter is here. There is a cloud though, they have promised a drastic change in weather next week, according to the weatherforecast there will be rain next week. Rain!!! Why oh why. Still, it might not happen. It is still only a forecast!



Wishing you a wonderful weekend, dear dear friends. Love!

No comments: