Sunday, 29 January 2017

Friends

What would life be without dear friends! I am blessed and spoiled with many dear friends!
Yesterday some of my friends came to visit. I had baked a feta-spinach quiche, that I served with salad.
We then had tea and coffee with homebaked bebé-pastries (they were not as difficult to bake as I had anticipated! And a great success!), chocolate bisquits (chokladsnittar) and a blueberry cream cake. As you can see in the picture, there is something missing from my kitchen: a cakestand!
We drank sparkling wine aswell and talked about life and death, seriously! We both cried and laughed, and I am happy that we can talk about everything! And as one of my friends said, how great that nobody suggested we change subject to something more cheerful, when we talked about sadder matters and death.

Earlier in the day my darling took me out for lunch, we drank sparkling wine and I started to feel a little tipsy as this lady isn't used to enjoying sparkling in the daytime! Hih! My darling spoiled me with chocolate and a beautiful bouquet of flowers, as seen in the picture.

When I waved goodbye and good night to my dear ones, I whispered a thank you to the universe for beeing so kind to me. Thank you! I feel so blessed for all the goodness I receive.

A great birthday!


I have been listening to this, it is great as inspiration and so powerful! The lyrics are great, we dance to this in class every now and then and shout out that : I love my life, I am powerful, I am beautiful, I am free, I love my life, I am wonderful, I am magical, I am me!
Try! Turn up the volume, dance and sing or shout it out and see what a magical beautiful person you are! And spread love! Love!

No comments: