Monday, 20 March 2017

After a busy week, a relaxing weekend filled with good good good

On friday we attended a small birthday party, L's childhood friend K had invited us over for coffee and sandwichcake. I baked a blueberrycake to take along. We sat for many hours, K showing us pictures from the gigs he has been to and some fun adventures the boys did as kids. He cried when we sang for him, he cried when we hugged him goodbye! We cried when we thought of their lifelong friendship!

On saturday we saw Hidden figures at the cinema. I cried so many times. But I also laughed at the witty and clever conversation. What an important film. So prod our local cimena for this.
After we dined at out. A lovely evening!

On sunday we went treasurehunting at a warehouse clearance. I found a vintage suitcase and a fine box for my screw collection (!). L also found some great treasures!
Later in the afternoon I met my friend Sanni for a coffee in town. On my way home I could not resist these lovely bulbs, we so need spring! Anything that is a promise of spring is a gift. The winter has been so long. Still, we usually have april-weather here, so not surprised if we still get a little snow before spring takes over!


Have a lovely week dear friends! Take care! Love and love! And spread goodness and love!

No comments: