Monday, 13 March 2017

Ha den äran idag!

My dear brother turned 50 years old! I threw a little party for him at my home, it was his wish. On friday I baked, I made a blueberry cake and plenty of bebe-pastries and other small cakes.
His fiancée made a traditional sandwichcake and a spinach-mozzarella quiche. We served sparkling wine and coffee.
It was such a warm and nice little birthdayparty! I am happy my brother was happy!

Grattis kära Kim!



I decorated the table with a springtheme. All the cups and saucers are different, as I didn't have enough of the same series. The birthdayboy had the crazy pink cup that I have bought at an antiqueshop in Stockholm many years ago, it says "Jag gratulerar" (transl. I congratulate) on the side. I had made small origamibutterflies of pastelcoloured paper, pink roses, a pink candle and pink serviettes.

Sunday I spent at two different meetings. I am a member of two nice organisations and proud to have been given trust.

Here is my second column in the local paper, if you want to have a read, enjoy!

Have a lovely week, enjoy the light, enjoy the air, enjoy the longer days. In the evenings, look up at the sky and wave to Venus. Our dear planet can still be seen big and clear, not very high up on the sky, so if you don't spot her right away, she might be hiding behind a house.
Love. Spread love.And remember to love yourself.

No comments: