Monday, 24 April 2017

Just so much goodness

Last week we started the asparagus-season, hih! This time I made a hollandaise-sauce to it, it turned out really delicious. My friend taught me to boil the asparagus with lots (seriosuly lots!) of salt and as much sugar. And since I started following this advice, asparagus has never been more delicious!

On friday I attended my dear friend Manuels doctoral dissertation at the University of Helsinki. I was so proud and so touched. Afterwards we had drinks and cake at the Erik Castrén Institute. (My dear friend Manu is first to the left).
It was lovely to attend the afterparty as then I had time to talk to other friends whom had attended.


I again attended the demontration at the railwaystation, the way I always do when in Helsinki. It is so important for me to show up, even just for a short moment, to show support.

In the evening I met my darling at Borgbacken to see the Kirka musical at Peacock-theatre. Kiitos rakas Unto lipuista. 


We both enjoyed it tremendously . I am by no means a Kirka fan, but I enjoy a well made musical from time to time. My friend Unto did a wonderful Ivan Pasternak, check it out!

Yesterday our local danceinstitute had their annual springshow, but this year also their 10th anniversary show. Did they deliver! YES!!!! I cried! I had goosebumps and I was so proud and energized. 
Later we attended a bookrelease, my friend Benita Backas-Andersson has written yet another wonderful book called Med respekt: en bok om den sista resan (Litorale). Kära vän, jag är så stolt över denna fina bok. Tack för att jag fått vara med på vägen och fått se detta verk födas. 

Again I cried, so did many others. I have a wonderful partner who has taught me to accept the fact I cry often. I used to feel so embarrassed for beeing so sensitive at times. But he has taught me to accept it in stead. I still can feel quite awkward at times, but with this great support from darling L, I am working on it.

Rememeber to accept yourself, love yourself.

No comments: