Monday, 15 May 2017

Allergy and Eurovision songcontest

I have pollenallergy, every year for about a week. It's on now. Feel like I've been hit by a huge van and my throat is occupied by a nasty creature! Feel I need slightly more sleep now.

On saturday I had time to meet my friends Oona and Jarna for brekky at the lovely Tuhannen tuskan kahvila, it was lovely.

In the evening I cykled over to my darling. He had prepared räkmacka (prawnsandwich), something I had wished for (!)with sparkling wine. We then watched the Eurovision songcontest. We do it every year. Fun to watch the final together, it is such a clichée and would be sooooo boring to watch alone.
The winning song is absolutely charming, I unsought come to think of Chaplin, when I hear it. It was not on my personal predicted winners -list. Congratulations Portugal on winning for the first time, and with such a pretty song!




I'm not a fan of signs telling you what not to do. But this charming older sign is an exception.

Wishing you all allergyfree days with plenty of sun and love. Take are dear friends!

No comments: