Tuesday, 13 June 2017

Oh love!

We attended a wedding in Sweden on saturday. L's dear daughter got married and what joy it was to attend a reception of love. My darling held a very touching speech for his daughter and son-in-law. He also turned to his first wife, the mother of the bride, the mother of his both children, as to share with her the fact they have two wonderful children they can be proud of and their lovely spouses that they both love so much. We were all in tears! It was so touching and so beautiful.
The wedding was just wonderful. I was so happy when the bride told me she had "made-a-Nina": she wore very colourful shoes, swedish-has-beens. My summer trademark;)

We just made a quick visit to Sweden for the wedding, on sunday evening we were back home again.

A few weeks ago I found some scrap wood, I just looked at the painted wood and had an idea. So I suggested to my darling that I make a streetsign for the summercafé/ kiosque, so that people find it, even though the citymaps end just where the sign now is situated. So many people tell us that it took them a while to realize that there is actually a lovely sandbeach and café beyond this point, because the citymaps do not include the beach area.  So yesterday I painted the sign and L helped me hammer the pieces together. Voilá! Recycling at its best!


The kiosque is now officially open for this season. It has rained both yesterday and today, still, we had guests both days.

Let's hope for some warmer days, and a little more sun. I was happy when I noticed a bird taking a little evening bath in the birdbath in my garden.
Take care dear friends. Lots of love.

No comments: