Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Summer peak

A certain someone with her avec, was invited to the opening of Sällskapsresan at Lurens sommarteater. It has become a tradition for me and L to yearly attend the opening. This was our third time. The first time I remember clearly, as it was one of the first places we (me and L) showed up as a couple. I recall all the kind words, the greetings, the wishing wells and the thumbs up we received. This was just the beginning of our relationship and the trust we suddenly felt, this was the loving support we received from our community, we felt we have absolutely nothing to fear and no reason to hide, not our love and not our relationship. I recall how warm and happy people were for us.
Not once have we encountered anything else but happy faces and gestures, wishing wells and cheers.
I still do not regret taking a chance on love. And we both won on that lottery! We are so happy that we have found each other. Life treats us very well. I thank my darling often for the most beautiful love I have ever experienced. I hope and wish this kind of love for everyone. Maya Angelou has once said that  "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
Well, the way this lovely dear man makes me feel, is quite simply wonderful! 

On a sadder note, I managed to get bitten by too many mosquitos and the outcome was an allergy-attack, that turned nasty. I'm ok now. It just scared me. And happy to have receive great help.
Hence I also sadly missed the party of my friend Maria. She throws a garden party yearly and due to my allergy attack I could not attend. Well, luckily I can visit and see her garden in bloom any time soon. and there is a painting project I want to see in real life...I shall post pics once I've paid a visit.

Well, time to continue work. I am currently working in my bedroom, I have a large project going on!
It contains wallpaper. The thing is, I am redoing all the underwork aswell - the reason is such a long story I shall spare you that, but that is why it takes a little longer for me to finish the project. So I have moved out of the bedroom, I am currently sleeping on a mattress in the living room. Well, it will be fab! We are talking more William Morris wallpaper...

Last week I found this graphic at the fleamarket. I liked it and bought it. The frame with passepartout was huge, so I dismantled the artwork from the frame (I shall have it reframed, just need to find the right frame). I asked for help in a facebook group, if anyone could decode the signature for me. Fantastic, it didn't take long and I had a name. Voitto Vikainen, a finnish artist. I now know fairly much abut his work and also have seen more artwork. I like his style. And I am mighty pleased, have a look:


   And for those of you who like to read my columns, here is my latest.

Wishing you all a wonderful start for july! Enjoy and love!

No comments: