Friday, 14 July 2017

Wallpaper bliss

I have finally come to the stage in my wallpaper-project, where I am actually hanging wallpaper! There has been a lot to prepare before this stage, but now it's all wallpaper bliss from now on!

This is just a quick peek:


I ordered my wallpaper from Seinäruusu, it is so easy! In my town there is no interior shop that sells this large variety of wallpapers, so therefor I chose to order online. Also, it is very simple as it is delivered to your doorstep, convenient for a person like me without a car. I am so pleased.
The pattern I chose is William Morris Chrysamtemum toile.

On tuesday I made an excursion with my friends Kaisa, Pia-Leena and Marketta. Kaisa took charge of driving, we first picked up Pia-Leena and then we drove to Marketta's lovely little cottage and adored her garden and drank coffee and ate buns. We had buns from Tuhannen tuskan kahvila with us - Kaisa lives opposite our favorite café.
We then drove to Orimattila. We first paid a visit to an artcastle, owned by Soile Yli-Mäyry. The castle was interesting, but I did not find the artwork pleasing for my taste. It actually left me very cold.
Our main destination was Villa Roosa. What an exhibition. There were so many interesting and fascinating pieces and artists. Unfortuantely it is the last year Villa Roosa is open for the public as an artmuseum, it has been sold and will be a private home.

We had such a lovely excursion, I was home in time for some quality time with my darling. We had cake and tea, I had bought some roses as it was my darling's birthday. Grattis än en gång älskling!

Take care my dear friends, I hope you have time to breathe in the summer. Look at the birds, listen to the breeze of the leaves in the trees. Get blinded by the sun! Love and love!

No comments: