Sunday, 13 August 2017

Finally!

For over two years I've thought of building a roof for my "heat source" in the back garden. With a little help from my darling this is the outcome:


I am very pleased! It is supposed to keep snow away from piling on top.

Last night we had a storm. Thunder and lightning and I don't think I've ever seen it rain like this before. It left households without electricity for hours! Trees have fallen and cut of roads and fallen on top of cars! My household was not affected by the storm at all. My darling made a delicious fishsoup, we ate in candlelight and had a cozy night.

Last thursday we attended Robbie Williams concert at Ratina stadion in Tampere. What a show! I cried when he sang I love my life. We had organized a bus transportation, so it was luxury to have a bus waiting for us after the show. I have honestly never been a person for big stadium concerts, they are usually too big for me, I don't feel they touch me. But for some reason I really enjoyed this concert, I danced and was happy! It also matters to see my darling so happy.



Work has started, I am so ready to get back to everyday routines. I enjoy my work so it is really a privilege to be able to say I am happy and rested after my loooooong holiday.

Wishing you all a lovely mid-august. I love this month!
Love and more love!

No comments: